Chippy and Bonetti's Correct Score Poll/Bet vs Man Utd

Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,723
Reaction score
6,608
A whopping £1 up now courtesy of Risse having a right foot he trusts as much as Gerrard does Alex Curran. Time to push on and save up for that holiday home in the country.

 
Once again I will go for a Chelsea loss, it's worked out very well for us recently.

 
1-0.

A limp, and listless display in which we snatch a goal and stay on course for the double!

 
I am heading out very early tomorrow morning as I need to get to the passport office in Glasgow and back before the game starts so will be putting the bets on tonight. Get your votes in this evening.

 
26/04/2008 00:30:14 Draw 1-1 @ 11/2, £1.00 Single

26/04/2008 00:30:07 Chelsea 2-1 @ 9/1, £1.00 Single

 
Told you!
blue%20scalf.gif


 
My prediction of 2-0 was looking good till we handed Rooney that gift of a back pass.
icon_mad.gif


 
makes a nice day that little bit sweeter. i think i had 2-1, im a frickin genius.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top