Chopper on Radio Ulster this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zola

I am Zola.
Messages
20,806
Reaction score
3,097
Chopper Harris was interviewed on Radio Ulster this morning (he is over for a prearrange chat night); said that George Best was the best player he ever tried to kick!

Also said that Ron Gourlay had asked him to lead the team up the steps in Munich whatever the result tomorrow night.. but he had to decline as he was committed over here!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder who will then...surely they won't repeat the fiasco of 08 when Kenyon went up?! The fact Chopper has been approached suggests not so I'm guessing they want a legend from 71.

 
I wonder who will then...surely they won't repeat the fiasco of 08 when Kenyon went up?! The fact Chopper has been approached suggests not so I'm guessing they want a legend from 71.
Why not Roy Bentley?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top