Chris Foy Strikes Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Charm

New Signing
Messages
63
Reaction score
5
Can't believe Foy is allowed to referee Chelsea matches let alone any other football game

 
Probably the worst officiated match since Clattenburg sent Torres off for getting taken out by Evans who was the last man.

 
We could have played with 15 men today, and still not scored.

At times, I find it amazing that we are still in this title race, just shows how great Jose is, because the likes of Fernando Torres and Demba Ba, are not fit to sniff Daniel Sturridges underpants.

This is so Chelsea though, if we're going to do it, you can bet your life we'll do it the hard way.........COME ON CHELSEA!!

 
I saw a stat that he's sent off six Chelsea players in eight games.

 
We werent as far away from scoring as some people think, we where actually doing really well just before Willian got sent off.

The game wasn't as badly refereed as some think, I do think it was a handball and I also think that it wasn't a red card on Joe Bennet as the ball was also going away on goal so it would have been a harsh red.

However the sending off on WIllian was one of the worst red cards I've seen in a long time, if a player makes 2 fouls and gets sent off then it shows how bad this no contact sport is actually becoming. I don't like being a twat about referees all the time because they don't have an easy job but Chris Foy really is something else isn't he, anything soft against Chelsea he will give it. I really hope this is the last game he referees against us and without being a c**t I hope Mourinho says something in the press conference. Alex Ferguson did it he called out on Chris Foy and he got put into the league one.

I'm sorry but 6 red cards in 8 games says something, you could even include 7 if you where to add Mourinho to this.

But lets not go on about conspiracy theories please, Foy clearly doesn't like Chelsea yes but that's all there is to it, we have been getting away with a lot of things it's about time the other team got something if you ask me.

 
f**king Chris Foy, ready the death threats lads, we need to put this mug out of his job.

How many times has he screwed us over?!?!

Also f**k Liverpool
Ready the death threats ????  :huh2:  

This is only football, jesus christ .

 
ready the death threats lads
You're a disgrace. I feel aggrieved by some decisions and am angry at the result. But that comment is disgusting and death threats are sent by the lowest of people. Hate his decisions and even hate him if you feel he is deliberately biased but wishing death upon someone for simply having a bad refereeing game is horrific. Imagine if his kids knew what people were writing to/about him.

 
The Willian red card was the most laughable thing i have ever seen. This is why people get annoyed with referees because they are so inconsistent for example how the hell did RVP not get sent off last week? and then Willian gets sent off for that, ridiculous. 

 
The Willian red card was the most laughable thing i have ever seen. This is why people get annoyed with referees because they are so inconsistent for example how the hell did RVP not get sent off last week? and then Willian gets sent off for that, ridiculous. 
Or how about Aston Villa players getting away with the same type of fouls throughout the whole game ?

I must have seen 5 fouls in that game that were similar to Willians but they weren't punished for it. They were far more cynical as well.

 
I'm sure it's just heat of the moment, just forget about it.

I seriously doubt he's going to send death threats to Chris Foy anyway.

 
I'm sure it's just heat of the moment, just forget about it.

I seriously doubt he's going to send death threats to Chris Foy anyway.
Whether it's heat of the moment or not it's irrelevant. I have been angry at football plenty of times and i have never said we should send death threats. That's like thug mentality.

 
Yes, the ref was poor today, but come on, we didn't have a good game against a very average side.

Its not like we haven't lost to other lesser sides this season either, something we will have to sort out next season. I didn't think we would win it this year anyway, but we are going in the right direction.

Cant fathom Oscar's loss of form either, it doesn't seem to be working for him at the moment.

It wasn't Foy's fault that we hardly troubled their keeper is it ?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top