Christmas Movies

My missus loves Elf but I can't stick it for some reason. It's not Will Ferell because I love him in movies like Anchorman, Old School and Blades of Glory. Not sure what it is but I refuse to watch it now.

 
Has to be Home Alone really, no other Christmas movie comes close.

 
Watching Escape to Victory! Always watch this at Christmas.

Christmas film has to National Lampoons, full of great lines!

 
Watching 'Cool Runnings' ,for the umpteenth time, as a pre match distraction. Harmless, fun bit of entertainment. Kiss my lucky egg!

 
Home Alone 1 and 2 should be on every year, they are the best Christmas films in my opinion. I also like Bad Santa too, very funny.

 
Watching 'Cool Runnings' ,for the umpteenth time, as a pre match distraction. Harmless, fun bit of entertainment. Kiss my lucky egg!
A fantastic movie! Can't get sick of watching it.


Great films! Always liked Home Alone 2 over Home Alone purely because of the location.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top