Christmas Musical Connections 2020

Boyne

We Are The People
Messages
29,931
Reaction score
34,918
As tomorrow will be three weeks from Christmas I thought I'd start the annual Christmas Musical Connections thread. Same rules as the usual musical connections thread i.e. you have to post a song with a connection to the previous one e.g. lyrics, title or performer but obviously with a Christmas theme.

@moi @Scott @Nibs @yorkleyblue@Backbiter @coco @erskblue @Gol15 

Apologies if I've missed anyone off the list.

Here's one to start the ball rolling.




 
From my favourite Christmas movie............




 
This is a Christmas special, from many talented artists that found themselves together in Utah because of a series called The Chosen where they have been filming on a special set.
The first season of that series is free on youtube and they are currently filming the second season, it has a rating of 9.7/10 in IMDB. I highly recommend it. Some really nice songs here and also a preview of the second season and some narration.




 
Back
Top