Christmas Songs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my favourite christmas movies and one of my favourite characters in it :good2:


 
That is lovely, Maksimov!
It's one of my all time favourite Christmas movies. My brother and I (still when we're in our thirties :happy001: ) often watch it on Christmas Day right before or after the Declaration of Christmas Peace. It's just one of those silly traditions that have stuck.

 
It's one of my all time favourite Christmas movies. My brother and I (still when we're in our thirties :happy001: ) often watch it on Christmas Day right before or after the Declaration of Christmas Peace. It's just one of those silly traditions that have stuck.
What's the movie called? I don't think I've ever seen it?

 
Thanks, Maks, I'll look out for that. Now I'll lower the tone a bit!


 
It's one of my all time favourite Christmas movies. My brother and I (still when we're in our thirties :happy001: ) often watch it on Christmas Day right before or after the Declaration of Christmas Peace. It's just one of those silly traditions that have stuck.
Love that movie. One of my top-10 for sure. Haven't seen it this christmas yet so I really have to watch it as soon as possible.

 
Now that the tone's been lowered again, I'll post this one:


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes the dummy is 6 six inches taller than Bluebeard

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top