It's one of my all time favourite Christmas movies. My brother and I (still when we're in our thirtiesThat is lovely, Maksimov!
) often watch it on Christmas Day right before or after the Declaration of Christmas Peace. It's just one of those silly traditions that have stuck.What's the movie called? I don't think I've ever seen it?It's one of my all time favourite Christmas movies. My brother and I (still when we're in our thirties) often watch it on Christmas Day right before or after the Declaration of Christmas Peace. It's just one of those silly traditions that have stuck.
Love that movie. One of my top-10 for sure. Haven't seen it this christmas yet so I really have to watch it as soon as possible.It's one of my all time favourite Christmas movies. My brother and I (still when we're in our thirties) often watch it on Christmas Day right before or after the Declaration of Christmas Peace. It's just one of those silly traditions that have stuck.