Clash of Clans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uno

An Untouchable
Messages
9,944
Reaction score
1,024
Does anyone on here play it on the iphone or ipad? Its a good game.

 
I play, up to th9 almost maxxed out my base.

Clan Wars really takes this game to the next step.

 
I got bored of it now. I got to a level where it took ages to save up to do anything.

 
I've not had the game too long but it's a great pass-time. I definitely agree that Clan Wars has taken it to a new level as it enables players to earn a lot of gold and elixir in quite a short period of time.

I'm just upgrading my defences on TH6 and then I'll be ready to upgrade to level 7. Pretty stupid that you only unlock the dark elixir storage on that town hall level and not the drill as well.

 
In my opinion the upgrades take too long. I think they should be a day at the most. Waiting six days for a TH upgrade is just ridiculous.

 
TH9 upgrades remaining

(1) xbow from lvl 2 to 3 (7mil gold)

(5) archer towers lvl 8 to 9 (5mil gold each)

(2) air defense lvl 6 to 7 (5mil gold each)

(250) walls lvl 6 to lvl 9 (4.5mil per wall piece)....

 
I did not know there was a chelsea clan. I may download it again in that case.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top