Clearlake Out Protests

Everything that has happened to the club since we were stripped wrongfully from Roman. The terrible financial mess we have been shown to be in, the money being pulled out of the club to go in blueco pockets.

If you can go to the protest and love Chelsea FC and want our club back please do go to the protest.

 
Maybe the better time to protest would have been when the UK was forcing Roman out.
With Roman's connections to Putin heavily scrutinized I doubt there was any real chance of impacting anything at the time. Having said that, with the recent deterioration of relations between UK and US, perhaps they will be forcing another resale before long lol

 
America's gifts to Chelsea FC

  1. Roy Wegerle
  2. Matt Miazga
  3. Christian Pulisic
  4. Clearlake Capital
As Donnie Trump the Orange Warlord would say, "must do better"

 
America's gifts to Chelsea FC

  1. Roy Wegerle
  2. Matt Miazga
  3. Christian Pulisic
  4. Clearlake Capital
As Donnie Trump the Orange Warlord would say, "must do better"
Its not all bad, we’ve got Caleb Wiley!

 
The next Freddy Adu?
iu


 
Could have been better but not a bad show up, tbh. We need more too to get this lot out.
Much better than the last one, but it's still missing something. It's certainly nowhere near the levels you see from fans abroad.

 
Much better than the last one, but it's still missing something. It's certainly nowhere near the levels you see from fans abroad.
Or Utd. They took the pitch, if I remember correctly, didn’t they?

 
Credit to those who were a part of the protest. Being from Australia, I can only show my support from abroad.

I was reading the BBC sport match report, and they said "the protest movement has largely been driven by younger supporters". Does this ring true for those who were there?

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Credit to those who were a part of the protest. Being from Australia, I can only show my support from abroad.

I was reading the BBC sport match report, and they said "the protest movement has largely been driven by younger supporters". Does this ring true for those who were there?
Complete bo**ocks to discredit it again.

 
The Daily Mail said that the Met police claimed there was around 500 on the protest, BUT this was disputed bt the reporter saying it looked a lot more atound 1000

 
I would like to say thanks to everyone of you who turned up at protest against our clowns, I wish I could of been there, I cannot see a way out of this ever, I feel so dejected about our club, even in the 70's it was run better, I hanged on for hope AND PRAYERS which came in the 1st blue ANGEL RAY WILKINS, and then our 2nd in MATTHEW HARDING! then THE BLUE GOD TURNED UP! and brought along and ARMY OF BLUE ANGELS from JM AC DON CARLO, RDM TT even SARI won even our INTERIMS WON SOMETHING rafa gus , and for my first year I bounced in STOCKWELL, when walking of winning our FIRST EVER MAJOR, and now these cxxts have destroyed everything and I will go to my grave on such a low, SO MAYBE A SORT OF WEST HAM PROTEST in the kin stadium TO sh*t THE KIN LIFE OUT OF THEM, AND SHOW THEM THE WHIRLWIND OF THE BLUE DEVIL, no violence what's so ever!

 
As grim as things are at the moment, it's great to see how united the fans are on this now, and also great to see how the walls are closing in on them from ex players, pundits and the media as well. These people understand money and bad publicity and they're creating a money pit while everyone tells them you're doing a terrible job, hopefully this does legitimately lead to a change in direction, but we'll see in the summer .

 
Back
Top