Copa Do Mundo - The Round of 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Luck to any Red Devil Fan here. I think your side will Argentina a run for their money

 
Hazard v Messi...I hope Eden really turns up for this one...just shown the odd flash so far

 
Congrats to Belgium.  I said before the draw was even made that Belgium would be my 2nd team, so now I guess I'll stick to that. 

Can't believe how well Yedlin looked after subbing in for arguably our best player, Fabian Johnson.  Hopefully all the young guys that played well for us continue to develop, all those things never happen the way you want them too.

 
Congrats to Belgium.  I said before the draw was even made that Belgium would be my 2nd team, so now I guess I'll stick to that. 

Can't believe how well Yedlin looked after subbing in for arguably our best player, Fabian Johnson.  Hopefully all the young guys that played well for us continue to develop, all those things never happen the way you want them too.
Thanx mate, we waited 12 years to even join a cup. Time to open a nice Belgian beer 2night! WTF, I'll take 2 ;-)

great game too, even if we lost...

 
Great work Belgium.  ::clap2::   You were one of the teams I wanted to win if USA couldn't do it. I hope you send Argentina down in flames.  Eden, show 'em what you're made of. :Connie_threaten:

 
Gotta go big on my support for Belgium now. Really gutted by the loss but absolutely proud of the US for putting everything out there. Loved their fight throughout the game and tournament as I think most wouldn't have given them much of a shot in their group. 

Argentina are their for the taking so I hope Hazard shows up and destroys Messi. 

 
Hazard v Messi...I hope Eden really turns up for this one...just shown the odd flash so far
Haven't seen any flashes. Infact I'd say he has been pretty poor in the games he has played. Haven't seen him go on any of his trademark runs yet

 
The hashtag ThingsTimHowardCouldSave is trending on Twitter.

Here's some of the best:

BriCR5BIMAAvpJ_.jpg


 
Tuned in after the tennis yesterday just in time to see Di Maria score, by most accounts the only eventful part of the match. Watched extra time of the USA-Belgium game and caught all three goals. It's barely worth watching the opening 90 minutes of many of these games.

 
Haven't seen any flashes. Infact I'd say he has been pretty poor in the games he has played. Haven't seen him go on any of his trademark runs yet
He has set up a couple of goals and shown the odd bit of skill, like when he back heeled in a teammate for a shot lat night...that's not to say he's had a good tournament, hence the need to step up against Argentina

 
Tuned in after the tennis yesterday just in time to see Di Maria score, by most accounts the only eventful part of the match. Watched extra time of the USA-Belgium game and caught all three goals. It's barely worth watching the opening 90 minutes of many of these games.
There has been a lot of drama to end what have been mediocre games on a high

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top