Correct Score Poll/bet Vs Hull

What will be the final score against Hull?

  • 0-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea Lose

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with Heckel on this one, and I will put my increasing feeling out there that Ashley Cole will score, (although I had him to score in my BPL the game before last)

3-0

 
I usually go for big results. I am toning it down a bit - a nervous 1-0 is my guess.

 
Quaresma puts one up on Ronaldo and gives 2 assists and a goal. ;)

3-0, hopefully.

 
I vote to postpone the match due to snow on the pitch.

Failing that tactic, it's 2-1.

 
4-0, we need a good win and some goals.

 
3-0 for me too. I had a dream... (didn't some TV star say that?)

 
;) Aargh yes I remember it well. Agnetha championing the civil rights movement by hypnotising us all with one wiggle of that fine bottom!

 
I've gone for 3-1, still can't see us keeping a clean sheet I'm afraid.

 
Boldly went for 3-0. At last a clean sheet and some free flowing forward play.

Surprised so many others are going for the same score. One loan transfere and all the optimism is back.

Long may it continue.

 
Bets are on for this one

Chelsea v Hull

Correct Score

9/2 2-0

Total Cost: 2.80 GBP

Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 15.40 GBP

And

Chelsea v Hull

Correct Score

6/1 3-0

Total Cost: 2.20 GBP

Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 15.40 GBP

£8 left in the kitty Good luck..I put this on for a laugh and will put half in the kitty if it comes up (Chelsea 3-0 & Cole, A. (firstscorer) CFC v Hull 100/1 £1.00 )

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top