loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Oct 26, 2008 #2 £15.95 left in the kitty after a poor performance against the bin dippers - move on and move on fast says I!
£15.95 left in the kitty after a poor performance against the bin dippers - move on and move on fast says I!
Tim W Go ahead and play for keeps Messages 5,206 Reaction score 240 Oct 26, 2008 #3 As you can see I went for a 3-1 victory
loz The Schoolmaster Staff member Messages 22,723 Reaction score 6,608 Oct 26, 2008 #4 I am going to go with blind faith and say we will win 2-0 and that Di Santo will play a full 90 minutes! Hopeful I know.
I am going to go with blind faith and say we will win 2-0 and that Di Santo will play a full 90 minutes! Hopeful I know.
goose First Team Regular Messages 4,569 Reaction score 2,282 Oct 26, 2008 #5 I think hull are going to be on the wrong side of a complete trashing. 5-0
coco Retired Moderator Messages 26,043 Reaction score 16,686 Oct 27, 2008 #7 octville said: none of the above.. 1-3 to Hull Click to expand... Hmmm that would be 3-1 to Hull then A nice steady 0-2 to us
octville said: none of the above.. 1-3 to Hull Click to expand... Hmmm that would be 3-1 to Hull then A nice steady 0-2 to us
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Oct 27, 2008 #8 I'm not every optimistic either (revolutionary, I know). I'm going for a 1-0 loss. Is it me or has the option "Chelsea lose" been removed?
I'm not every optimistic either (revolutionary, I know). I'm going for a 1-0 loss. Is it me or has the option "Chelsea lose" been removed?
Chippy Thanks Jose, Thanks Robbie, Roman never deserved y Messages 8,569 Reaction score 485 Oct 28, 2008 #9 Not many votes for this one so far (understanably) we are all mourning the last result, I say lets see the boys go the rest of the season unbeaten to ,make up for it (Glass half full) I am hoping Hull are silly enough to think their league position means they can play us as equals and attack us...0-2 Lamps-Di Santos
Not many votes for this one so far (understanably) we are all mourning the last result, I say lets see the boys go the rest of the season unbeaten to ,make up for it (Glass half full) I am hoping Hull are silly enough to think their league position means they can play us as equals and attack us...0-2 Lamps-Di Santos
Ruh Buh Juh First Team Regular Messages 5,288 Reaction score 24 Oct 29, 2008 #10 Gone for 4-0, with a performance similar to our 4-0 win against West Ham last season, with 3 goals in 15 mins, minus Lamps getting sent off wrongly, of course. Scolari really needs to bounce us back, or we're in trouble. Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2008
Gone for 4-0, with a performance similar to our 4-0 win against West Ham last season, with 3 goals in 15 mins, minus Lamps getting sent off wrongly, of course. Scolari really needs to bounce us back, or we're in trouble.
Chippy Thanks Jose, Thanks Robbie, Roman never deserved y Messages 8,569 Reaction score 485 Oct 29, 2008 #11 Thanks to all that got involved, Putting it on a bit early as I've got to go out and dont know when I will be in. Bet Type: Single Hull v Chelsea Correct Score 5/1 0-2 Total Cost: 2.90 GBP Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 17.40 GBP and Unit Stake BetRef: 186307265 Bet Type: Single Hull v Chelsea Correct Score 15/2 1-2 Total Cost: 2.05 GBP Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 17.42 GBP £11 left in the kitty Lets get back to winning ways...
Thanks to all that got involved, Putting it on a bit early as I've got to go out and dont know when I will be in. Bet Type: Single Hull v Chelsea Correct Score 5/1 0-2 Total Cost: 2.90 GBP Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 17.40 GBP and Unit Stake BetRef: 186307265 Bet Type: Single Hull v Chelsea Correct Score 15/2 1-2 Total Cost: 2.05 GBP Total Possible Payout(inc. stake): 17.42 GBP £11 left in the kitty Lets get back to winning ways...
Chippy Thanks Jose, Thanks Robbie, Roman never deserved y Messages 8,569 Reaction score 485 Oct 29, 2008 #12 Oh well, Happy to lose when we score more than we thought...sorry to the people who guessed right. decent result up there though.
Oh well, Happy to lose when we score more than we thought...sorry to the people who guessed right. decent result up there though.
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,256 Reaction score 22,180 Oct 30, 2008 #13 Valerie said: I'm not every optimistic either (revolutionary, I know). I'm going for a 1-0 loss. Is it me or has the option "Chelsea lose" been removed? Click to expand... Oh, I of little faith. Sorry :lol:
Valerie said: I'm not every optimistic either (revolutionary, I know). I'm going for a 1-0 loss. Is it me or has the option "Chelsea lose" been removed? Click to expand... Oh, I of little faith. Sorry :lol: