Correct Score poll vs Bolton

What will be the final score against Bolton?

  • 0-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4-4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-0

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-1

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-2

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-3

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-4

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-5

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chelsea Lose

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Status
Not open for further replies.

loz

The Schoolmaster
Staff member
Messages
22,719
Reaction score
6,604
Well we got the final score against Liverpool badly wrong (have I mentioned that we tanked them?) but I think it is fair to say we can live with that - best fiver we ever lost.

 
2-0. An early goal and then Anelka in the second half to calm things down

 
2-0 or even 1-0 depending on if they come and play for a point as we still tend to have troubles breaking teams down who just sit back and absorb...lilke the y*dd*s did.

I know we are all riding high after Wednesday, but who voted 5-0????

 
About 60-70% possession but I think we'll find it difficult to score.

I'm going for 1-0 with Nico to score.

 
3-0. Think boys will be well up for it. Bolton will resist stoutly for half an hour and then succumb.

 
I am going for a 2-0 win for Chelsea in this one. I think confidence will be sky high after the game in midweek and can see the boys putting a lot of pressure on Bolton this afternoon.

 
The score bet is on

I went for 2-1 as Davies is always liable to cause a problem.

2-0

Potential returns: £15.00

And

2-1

Potential returns: £18.00

£31.10 in the kitty.

I also stuck a bet on these 5 for the site as I forgot to do the weekend bet...£80 for the Shed end if it comes up

Stoke v Newcastle

Wigan Athletic v Arsenal

Portsmouth v West Brom

Middlesbrough v Hull

Chelsea v Bolton

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top