Cristiano Ronaldo SIUUUUUUUUUUU

You just know there’s at least a 50% chance this happens! At the start of the season I’d have said it may have been worth the risk, now he just needs to stay as far away as possible.

 
  • Like
Reactions: Mod
This would be the epitome of short termism, with no end product, its a definite Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, At the same times Messi and Ronaldo has stalled, but Messi has re-invented himself as the best Midfielder ever, lol, something CR7 hasn't got in his locker
Best midfielder ever? Have I missed something? De Bruyne's miles better than him, even Bakayoko looked good in the French league.

 
Will be livid if we are even considering this. His downfall at United on and off the pitch is everything we should steer clear off. f**k the commercial side of things Boehly. This move will be another disaster. 

 
If he can still finish chances he might be exactly what we need in order to secure top 4 this season since nobody in our squad is a good finisher

:Troll_Face:

 
If he can still finish chances he might be exactly what we need in order to secure top 4 this season since nobody in our squad is a good finisher

:Troll_Face:
What chances though? It isn’t like Aubameyang & Broja are missing chances. We are not a creative team.

 
I think he's coming to us, the messy 'divorce' from United cleared any fee we'd pay, so basically a free striker in Boehly's mind. Potter is Boehly's pick, I don't see him say NO to Ronaldo. He will score us some goals ( even a winner at OT), the challenge will be when Potter makes him playing LWB as part of the learning curve.

 
I think he's coming to us, the messy 'divorce' from United cleared any fee we'd pay, so basically a free striker in Boehly's mind. Potter is Boehly's pick, I don't see him say NO to Ronaldo. He will score us some goals ( even a winner at OT), the challenge will be when Potter makes him playing LWB as part of the learning curve.
Don't frighten me like that  :greysweat:

 
I think he's coming to us, the messy 'divorce' from United cleared any fee we'd pay, so basically a free striker in Boehly's mind. Potter is Boehly's pick, I don't see him say NO to Ronaldo. He will score us some goals ( even a winner at OT), the challenge will be when Potter makes him playing LWB as part of the learning curve.
Don’t think he is crazy enough; because that will mean he doesn’t know anything about football, and just making it up as he goes. We already have Aubameyang & Broja on the books, signing a 3rd player to play 1 role is just madness.

 
Back
Top