It is indeed. I guess the club will ease in the players that have played in the later stages of the World Cup (doesn't look like there will be too many!)What is it a friendly?
17th July bit early isn't it? Most of the players will be on their summer hols?
hey alan i think i saw sumting one the offical website. should be no hassel getting them.I've been searching around for ticket info for this but can't seem to find anything. Is there any information about when tickets go on sale?
Palace have had them on sale for their home fans for 3 weeks now. The chelsea box office told me to keep checking the website.hey alan i think i saw sumting one the offical website. should be no hassel getting them.
Palace are pretty local to me (my old secondary school is 10 minutes up the road) plus I know loads of Palace fans so it's a game I've been looking forward to for a while. It should be a great day.Palace have had them on sale for their home fans for 3 weeks now. The chelsea box office told me to keep checking the website.
Looking forward to this one been a while since the Cup Final :431:
Same here can be there in 30 mins from mine. Think there will be a big crowd, its my turn to get the tickets and have been asked for 6 already and thats without me and the missus!Palace are pretty local to me (my old secondary school is 10 minutes up the road) plus I know loads of Palace fans so it's a game I've been looking forward to for a while. It should be a great day.
Thanks Alan...we have been allocated 2000 initially...Palace are expecting a sell out!Ticket details have been released.
As you say RegRabid there should be a good atmosphere and I'm really looking forward to it. Palace fans will be in good spirits now that the club is on a surer footing. I know a few of the guys in the Holmesdale Fanatics down there and went to the protest at Selhurst Park - most of them didn't think they would survive.
Same, I was put in the holding area but didn't have to wait too long.Yep ours too - easier than I thought it would be
Got mine as well...thought there was a mistake at the box office £82.00 for 5 tickets!!!....now that takes me back, 10p on the bus, penny sweets, etc :lol:That was quick - my tickets arrived in the post this morning![]()
I got 2 tickets @ £14 including the admin fee. A fiver each ticket for concessions lol through the palace website. All money is going to them anyways.Got mine as well...thought there was a mistake at the box office £82.00 for 5 tickets!!!....now that takes me back, 10p on the bus, penny sweets, etc :lol:
Bought one for a friend who supports Palace from their box office on the same day and his hasn't arrived yet.