Cult Films

Scum ,Quadrophenia, Deliverance, are some that spring to mind.....
That is certainly one for me.

Others would be The Warriors, The Wanderers & Blue Velvet.

 
Scum ,Quadraphenia, Deliverance, are some that spring to mind.....
Scum was an extremely disturbing film and not one I'd want to watch again in a hurry.   I remember that, bizarrely, when I was on holiday in Ibiza a couple of years after it came out, a bar was showing it - not the sort of film you want to watch while having a good time and getting pissed in the sunshine!

 
Agree re Scum BQ, love Ray Winstone, but he did another film, with his daughter I think, and it was harrowing beyond words.

 
The Big Lebowski (it was already mentioned but I have to list it again, it's the '90s condensed into two perfect hours)

Brazil

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Reservoir Dogs

Taxi Driver

Thelma & Louise

Down By Law

Easy Rider

Clerks

Leningrad Cowboys Go America

Pink Flamingos

Naked Lunch

Repo Man

Freaks

Eraserhead

Dillinger Is Dead

True Romance

The Blues Brothers

Evil Dead series

Re-Animator

Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Akira

Godzilla

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Reefer Madness

If I remember anything else I'll let you know :)

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Twin Peaks - Fire Walk With Me, the great prequel to the TV series. David Lynch was able to make scenes which were not suitable or allowed for TV and it tidies things up nicely.

 
Back
Top