Cut price Kalou?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great back up and a great personality. Played through some adversities too, like in 2011 when his family were in hostage (something like that) and scored the winner against Tottenham.

He seemed to ALWAYS get a chance, it was just whether he took it or not.

I would take him ahead of Salah and as a third choice striker behind Costa and Lukaku. We also know he has good defensive work rate and would be able to play in situations where we're looking to keep it tight.

I would happily swap Salah for Kalou, even though Salah can be a better player in the future. But we now have the team that is going to be challenging for the next 3-4 years and Kalou would be a good piece to have.

 
Salah is already a far better player than Kalou ever was.

 
That was Mikels dad taken hostage.
Yeah Mikel's Dad was, but there was something going on with Kalou's family during an uprising in the Ivory Coast. I don't think they were in hostage but they were located on the wrong side of Abidjan and in effect couldn't leave their house.

Salah is already a far better player than Kalou ever was.
Perhaps, and I think Salah is a pretty good player. But as a back up winger and third choice striker I would rather have Salomon The Spider. I think he is pretty reliable off the bench.

 
Really!!!

How many times did you think 'Thank f**k Kalous coming on, he'll save the day!'

Coz I never ever thought that!

 
Thank f**k Kalous coming on, this game was won by half time and we can give the real players a rest

 
haventaf**kinkalou back at the bridge ?????????????????????????????????

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr NO !!!!!!

 
Saw the Ivory Coast game yesterday, still the same old Kalou, fast, can dribble, no end product.

We let him go for free, paying even $1 would be over priced.

 
I thought Kalou was the best partner for Torres. when they played together it wasnt as terrible as normal.

 
Kalou is not for Chelsea. He might be a good player, but he can't find himself in big clubs.

 
We need to be careful of infiltrators coming on here who mean us harm. First a Tiago coming back thread and now bring back Kalou!

What next?

A give "Torres a new five year deal" thread!!!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top