David Luiz on leaving Chelsea - you agree?

I don't think he is a centre midfielder personally. I think his ability on the ball makes him a unique defender, but those same abilities aren't rare for a midfielder.

Centre back is his best position but he will never be world class in any position as he makes too many errors and there's too many lapses in concentration, especially in games that are 'easier' on paper.

 
We should just have lined up as if we were down to ten men and allow Luiz to do whatever he wanted; the biggest free role ever known to the sport.

-----------------------Cech

--------Ivanovic-------Terry-------Cahill

Ramires--------Mikel------Lampard-------Cole

------------------------Mata

----------------------------Drogba

-------------------------(Luiz)

 
I still follow him on twitter etc.  But I don't know why as he never posts in English any more so I don't understand a bloody word!   :laugh2:

 
put all the money we got for him aside, i would still take him back to partner matic in our midfield tbh. whether he was not as great a cb, he certainly gave us steel in that midfield which has been something we've been missing since he went unfortunately; shame he couldn't stay to collect a EPL medal too.
And JFK never got shot, Elvis is still alive and Titus Bramble was better than Bobby Moore.

God I like re-writting history.

David Luiz and steel in the same sentence?

Marvellous.

 
Luiz has claimed it was his decision to leave many times before but me thinks he's just trying to save face...there was a lot of talk Jose wanted to get rid, just like with mata, the moment he returned to the club...fact PSG bid silly money, which cfc would not have hesitated to accept, was an added bonus...me thinks this contract offer he keeps going in about, if it ever happened of course, was made before Jose came back

 
His brain doesn't match his talent. He has the talent but he plays football like he is playing with his mates in the park. Like someone said you never what you were going to get with him.

 
Back
Top