Dean F****** Saunders

lblkmn

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I wasn't sure where to post this, or even where to go with this. But I thought it was worth sharing...

A few weeks back on the new Saturday evening show on TalkSport hosted by Andy Goldstein, Dean Saunders was straight up asked "have you ever tried to injure someone deliberately" (I can't remember the exact words but it was something along those lines), to which he replied after a short hesitation "yes."

I wasn't around at the time of the Elliott incident but have heard since about the over the top nature of Saunders' challenge. As far as I'm aware, this was taken to court and Saunders was found to be not guilty. Does his recent admission of deliberately injuring an opponent on LIVE RADIO have any potential to help Elliott get the justice he feels he deserves? I'm not up to date with how the case was left or even what Elliott is up to these days, but I hope he is aware of Saunders' recent behaviour in case he ever wishes to seek compensation once again.

As for the footage itself, it must be saved somewhere. I know for certain what I heard.

Again, apologies if I'm talking rubbish, or posting unnecessary content. I just wanted to share this.

 



 
There would probably be a statute of limitations which sets a deadline for which such a claim would have to be lodged in the civil court.

Sad story and it's a shame Saunders was never punished.

 
I wasn't sure where to post this, or even where to go with this. But I thought it was worth sharing...

A few weeks back on the new Saturday evening show on TalkSport hosted by Andy Goldstein, Dean Saunders was straight up asked "have you ever tried to injure someone deliberately" (I can't remember the exact words but it was something along those lines), to which he replied after a short hesitation "yes."

I wasn't around at the time of the Elliott incident but have heard since about the over the top nature of Saunders' challenge. As far as I'm aware, this was taken to court and Saunders was found to be not guilty. Does his recent admission of deliberately injuring an opponent on LIVE RADIO have any potential to help Elliott get the justice he feels he deserves? I'm not up to date with how the case was left or even what Elliott is up to these days, but I hope he is aware of Saunders' recent behaviour in case he ever wishes to seek compensation once again.

As for the footage itself, it must be saved somewhere. I know for certain what I heard.

Again, apologies if I'm talking rubbish, or posting unnecessary content. I just wanted to share this.
Totally expected from talk sh*t, there roll call of ex footballers reads a like a book of tossers, from Dean Saunders, Joey Barton, Micky Quin, and Stan Collymore to name but a few, hardly football royalty

 
Wasn't there a civil case about 10 - 15 years ago involving Kevin Muscat? And how about Roy Keane bragging about busting someone's legs in his bio? Anything come of that?

 
Wow hay, don't hold back there, give him both barrels, he deserves it.

 
Now i know why he defended Neil Taylor after he broke Seamus Coleman's leg..........because he liked to injure players too.

Off topic, but i still can't understand why Neil Taylor wasn't given an extended ban for that tackle, you can clearly see he deliberately went in to hurt Coleman. A two match suspension for that is a disgraceful.

 
I look at it this way...Paul Elliott has made a significant contribution to football both on and off the pitch...his work on equality and diversity issues within football has seen him recognised with an MBE...whereas Saunders's sole contribution has been as a third rate footballer, failed manager and unremarkable pundit...life has a way of letting the cream rise and the sh*t sink...

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's nice that the cream rose and the sh*t sank in this instance but I guess that is more the exception than the norm :sad: An admission of this sort, and the case should ideally be reopened automatically without the need for any filing.

 
No excuse for what PE called him in a text message and yes he left the FA for it, but perhaps there is some mitagation seeing that RR had embezzled nearly £9m from people including his close friend PE...and it was perhaps also more saddening given that PE helped RR to get over the career ending knee injury he suffered at Chalton...

 
Back
Top