Debugging

Status
Not open for further replies.
No that simple - I am offered two options - Save or cancel. So I save it into downloads, then when I go to downloads it;s not there. But I will do it again and try saving it somewhere else. Oh and when the download finishes the page disappears
Try using a different browser moi.

 
I thank you all for your help. I'm going to have to go and calm down now before I try anything else!

The tools/options button is in French and I can;t see anything that corresponds to opening or shutting downloads windows - GGGRRR!

 
I thank you all for your help. I'm going to have to go and calm down now before I try anything else!

The tools/options button is in French and I can;t see anything that corresponds to opening or shutting downloads windows - GGGRRR!
Moi, you wanna pm me a personal email account and I will send you the programme.

 
I thank you all for your help. I'm going to have to go and calm down now before I try anything else!

The tools/options button is in French and I can;t see anything that corresponds to opening or shutting downloads windows - GGGRRR!
One more thing you can try. Have you tried searching for the file? The latest version will be called ccsetup301 but a partial file name will do, so in case you've downloaded an older version, put ccsetup into the search box.

 
One more thing you can try. Have you tried searching for the file? The latest version will be called ccsetup301 but a partial file name will do, so in case you've downloaded an older version, put ccsetup into the search box.
yep! tried that - nothing! I think I'm going to have to step back form this till I'm calmer!

 
Sent you it moi, had to change the file extension from .exe to .abc so gmail didnt block it. Just rename it to .exe and run it.

 
The tools/options button is in French !
Well if it's a French computer it is probably on strike .....................................tell the computer it can retire at 60 that should solve it .

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top