Deep clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
True dkw, that's what I've always done when I sold my PC's - Smash the HDD, and buy a new one or tell the one you are selling it to that it has no HDD atm, price will drop a bit but it's worth it and you don't have to worry at all.

 
What happened to that thread where we gave scores to people's avatars? I remember being very hard on PloKoon's when it first appeared, and I've now grown quite fond of it! Familiarity can breed affection!

 
..and making it, but don't tell sky sports that :D

Its in fun and games moi, but the thread is well old now. Start a new one if you want.

 
Its in fun and games moi, but the thread is well old now. Start a new one if you want.
Yes...I for one would like to know if my current avatar is as universally hated as the previous one. :D

 
Well, not to put too fine a point on it....YES!

I'll start a thread and we'll see, shall we?

 
Uhm, a bit unclear here....if I REALLY wanted to wipe EVERYTHING clean, I'd do what.....use Eraser than format then use Eraser again?

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top