Demba Ba Racially Abused at Anfield

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the fact that people are saying they are racist because they are Liverpool fans. There are racist Chelsea fans (remember the monkey gesture against Man Utd), but when it's a Liverpool fan it's because Scousers are the "scum of the Earth".
Since you bring up that monkey gesture, I feel I should point out that guy was cleared of any wrong-doing and the papers neatly stopped reporting on it.

 
Since you bring up that monkey gesture, I feel I should point out that guy was cleared of any wrong-doing and the papers neatly stopped reporting on it.
Fair enough. I was just using that example to make a point that every club has fans with a nasty streak.

 
Pointless making a big deal out of this really, every club has it's set of idiots. Even though it's evident Liverpool have the most.

However it appears that a Liverpool fan actually reported it. This stuff happens all the time now, it is decreasing but it will take time until it is completely gone from the game all together. There was that Chelsea fan in the crowd who was caught pretending to be a monkey in front of Danny Welbeck.

 
Pointless making a big deal out of this really, every club has it's set of idiots. Even though it's evident Liverpool have the most.
Pointless? Is it hell. Any racism should be acted on no matter how small.
 
Never been to scouseland but i heard it's a sh*tty city in decline
The outskirts certainly are, but there aren't many UK cities that can boast on this. I live 70 miles north of Liverpool, and get so much stick from Liverpool fans (always the victims etc, Gerrard better than Lampard).

Football asside though, they are warm people and the city centre is a great night out.

 
Pointless? Is it hell. Any racism should be acted on no matter how small.

think he meant pointless for us to make a big deal out it. at least I hope so.
I agree. Statistically every club will have it's idiots, but there's no reason for these sensationalist headlines. It's upto the clubs to act and ban those scum from ever attending games and hopefully take legal action against them if possible.

 
The outskirts certainly are, but there aren't many UK cities that can boast on this. I live 70 miles north of Liverpool, and get so much stick from Liverpool fans (always the victims etc, Gerrard better than Lampard).

Football asside though, they are warm people and the city centre is a great night out.
Doesn't sound so bad actually. I've only been to London but now I can rent a car I'm gonna cruise around England next time

 
Pointless making a big deal out of this really, every club has it's set of idiots. Even though it's evident Liverpool have the most.

However it appears that a Liverpool fan actually reported it. This stuff happens all the time now, it is decreasing but it will take time until it is completely gone from the game all together. There was that Chelsea fan in the crowd who was caught pretending to be a monkey in front of Danny Welbeck.
It's not pointless. If we ignore it, Racism goes on and it will never end.

And that Chelsea fan was cleared by the way. He wasn't making Monkey gestures in front of Welbeck at all.

 
They are all just one big steaming pile of vermin sh*t.

 
It's not pointless. If we ignore it, Racism goes on and it will never end.

And that Chelsea fan was cleared by the way. He wasn't making Monkey gestures in front of Welbeck at all.
I don't think he was saying it shouldn't go unpunished. I agree with him in the sense that these sensationalist headlines are stupid and un-necessary. Why does it matter that it's a Liverpool fan? Every club has it's share of scum.

 
I don't think he was saying it shouldn't go unpunished. I agree with him in the sense that these sensationalist headlines are stupid and un-necessary. Why does it matter that it's a Liverpool fan? Every club has it's share of scum.
THANK YOU...

You would think I am the anti christ the way some go on, I meant it's pointless about  how the fans are criticizing all the Liverpool fans about all this, just look on the past page it was pretty obvious.

 
Oh it's only the kop and their tomfoolery, those scallywags don't mean anything by it, they love joking around, don't be such big rent boys.

Just make sure you don't sing about steve gerrard, the 96, justice, and anything to do with dishonouring their 'special' club. 

 
Agree with Northerner about the city and the club.  Hate the club but love the city.  I just assume that all the Liverpudlians who are friendly are Evertonians!  

Edited - oh and hate the accent!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's not pointless. If we ignore it, Racism goes on and it will never end.

And that Chelsea fan was cleared by the way. He wasn't making Monkey gestures in front of Welbeck at all.
Actually he wasn't cleared of anything, they decided not to prosecute because "the evidence does not demonstrate ... to the standard required for a prosecution". That's legal talk for "we know he did it but we can't prove it".

 
Liverpool will probably try and shift the blame like they usually do. Their excuse will be that it was Chelsea fans dressed in Liverpool shirts pretending to be Liverpool fans :rolleyes:
I would fully expect them to blame it on Chelsea. They can do no wrong after all...

 
I would fully expect them to blame it on Chelsea. They can do no wrong after all...
You joke but I saw several of the pricks on twitter trying to claim it was Chelsea fans. Unbelievable.
 
You joke but I saw several of the pricks on twitter trying to claim it was Chelsea fans. Unbelievable.
I wasn't actually joking- the first thing I thought when I heard of the story was how Liverpool fans would claim it was Chelsea fans in their end.

There really isn't another set of fans quite like them.....

 
They're a disgusting set of fans. How they can firstly shift the blame of 39 innocent people to us without battering an eyelid is disgraceful so this really does not surprise me in the slightest. Making up stories of our fans spitting on the Hillsborough memorial to make an excuse for their lot kicking off outside the away end on Sunday and now this. Horrid f**kers.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top