turnyitb
On the Bench
- Messages
- 782
- Reaction score
- 361
With Didier in the country for tomorrow night champions league clash I thought it might be a good idea for an appreciation thread for Chelsea's most decorated centre forward ever.
Let's see and hear your Didier stories, moments, pictures and movies and celebrate a truly remarkable player and person.
You never know he may even be reading so let's show our thanks for his achievements and effort for the club we all love.
I will be there tomorrow, Matthew Harding lower singing loud and proud foremost for a Chelsea victory but also in appreciation of Drog. Sing loud sing proud Chelsea!
Let's see and hear your Didier stories, moments, pictures and movies and celebrate a truly remarkable player and person.
You never know he may even be reading so let's show our thanks for his achievements and effort for the club we all love.
I will be there tomorrow, Matthew Harding lower singing loud and proud foremost for a Chelsea victory but also in appreciation of Drog. Sing loud sing proud Chelsea!