Does training begin on Monday or am I misinformed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigma

Legend
Messages
14,938
Reaction score
4,435
I think I heard that training would start on the 1st of July, but the Confed Cup teams will still be in Brazil on Sunday, so what's going to happen about them? Because obviously the full team won't be available if that's the case. Have I been misinformed or is Monday the official date all the players report back? 

 
I think I heard that date too but I wouldn't expect the confederation cup players back for a couple more weeks.

 
It is indeed July 2nd although for various reasons certain players won't report back straight away. In keen for Jose to start work with KDB and Lukaku though so their futures are sorted quickly.

 
Didn't you get memo Enigma? Jose just emailed it to all of us. Training starts 7.30 at Gobham. Bring your running shoes.

 
Seriously though, when does the team meet up again? I have heard nothing. I know Lamps is in L.A and Terry & Mourinho are in Portugal holidaying at the mo. 

 
July 8th that's why they are on Holiday.
Indeed, pretty sure I read somewhere (probably in this thread!) that Jose decided to give them another week's rest because of the amount of games they had to play last season.
 
Indeed, pretty sure I read somewhere (probably in this thread!) that Jose decided to give them another week's rest because of the amount of games they had to play last season.
Also the ones who played in the Confederations Cup have a bit longer off I think.

 
tumblr_mpd7lx28jr1rcn1sfo1_500.jpg


tumblr_mpd7lx28jr1rcn1sfo2_r1_500.jpg


Let's roll!

 
I read in Daily fail that Terry, Mourinho and AVB were all holidaying in Portugal. Not together obviously, but they were all there with their families. Lampard is in L.A and not sure about the others. 

 
The youth went back on Monday, the under 21's started coming back Tuesday and yesterday and the first team are due back next Monday. Not sure about the Spanish and lads from Brazil tho, i would guess they will be given another week or two.

 
Now, are you all sure it's tomorrow they are back. I'm looking forward to this! Will there be extended footage on Chelsea TV? 

 
Looking forward to seeing them back in training, especially the new boys with JM overseeing the action. Excited!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top