Dominic Solanke

1st England U21's start hopefully its not too long before he is a fully fledged international

 
Far from being the finished article yet, but he's the one from our youth team at the moment that I've got highest hopes for, over Loftus-Cheek.

 
He clearly deserves to stay with us next season, I have high hopes about a fantastic duo. Dominic Solanke and Tabby Abraham.

 
It's being reported that he has refused to sign a new contract due to the lack of opportunity at first team level. Meanwhile we prefer to load our squad with expensive wasters from South America. Give him the chance he craves.

 
It's being reported that he has refused to sign a new contract due to the lack of opportunity at first team level. Meanwhile we prefer to load our squad with expensive wasters from South America. Give him the chance he craves.
Pretty sickening what this club is doing, but can you blame these kids? However much they want to be part of this club, there's seemingly no pathway to the first team. 

 
Good riddance if he goes, another c**t who wants too much too soon... and he really isn't that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 
Good riddance if he goes, another c**t who wants too much too soon... and he really isn't that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Come on, he's a young lad with ambition. That doesn't make him a c**t and I don't think you honestly believe that so I'm happy to edit this post whenever you calm down a bit.

Not worth saying things we'll regret now is it mate?

 
I could understand him wanting to leave. It would probably be best for him to play for a club that owns him so they have some incentive to play and develop him. 

 
Not worth saying things we'll regret now is it mate?
Whether it's here or somewhere else I'll eat humble pie if he makes it, but I've watched a fair bit of Vitesse this season and (like Loftus-Cheek) I've seen nothing to suggest he has what it takes to play for the first team, Aston Villa perhaps.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
And deserves!
He's 18. I'm not sure what he expects. Had he stayed with the club this season he would've got his debut probably but I strongly feel that the loan was the better option for him, he needs games and not in the U21 league or sitting on the bench. He should concentrate on performing for Vitesse, we have free spots in the squad for the forward position as the only senior striker we have and is likely to stay is Costa. Adding the fact that Conte likes to play with two strikers there's definitely a spot to grab.

 
After today, I can understand why he wants to leave. Even when the season is over and there are few games without any meaning, youth still can't get minutes.

 
Would be a very smart decision for his career if he did leave. 

 
He hasn't exactly lit up the dutch league he's had some good games scored some goals but nothing to suggest he's good enough to be playing in our first team squad, Personally think Abraham has more about him.

 
Come on, he's a young lad with ambition. That doesn't make him a c**t and I don't think you honestly believe that so I'm happy to edit this post whenever you calm down a bit.

Not worth saying things we'll regret now is it mate?
If he can't look good in the Dutch league, how does he deserve a chance in the senior team. 

 
Back
Top