Dominic Solanke

Scored twice for England under-17's last night, I've seen his name pop up quite a bit recently on the scoresheet, anyone seen much of him?

 
scored 2 late goals to win us the FA youth cup. The 92nd minute winner was a beauty

 
Scored twice for the U17 team against Turkey

 
Last edited by a moderator:
It's all well and good that our players win these awards. (I think Chalobah won this award last year)

But it's time one of these hot prospects get into our first team and show Mourinho they are good enough to get regular game time. 

 
Great achievement for the boy.  Hopefully he'll be the first to break the mould and prove that he's worth the risk in the first team before going on to be one of the best strikers in the world.

 
Still looking good. Bagged a hat-trick in the Youth FA Cup last night in a 6-1 drubbing of Huddersfield.

 
Hasn't he now scored something like 21 goals in 15 matches? And got England U21 player of the year??

 
Still looking good. Bagged a hat-trick in the Youth FA Cup last night in a 6-1 drubbing of Huddersfield.
I want to believe but...

Scot Sinclaire

Josh McCrren

Nathan

Ryan

Stoch

Gokan

The list goes on... 

These names give me no hope.

The usual argument of... what have they gone on to achieve. But I still beleive if given the chance in our team a couple would have gone on to great things 

 
Can't remember the last time we had a CF on our books with Solanke's ability/athleticism... hopefully he'll continue to bulk up, continue his impressive goal scoring record, and some of Diego's 'beast like' qualities rub off on him... 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Today he picked up his u21 England Player of the Year award

Here he is, pictured with a fan.

11081140_10152645003632447_4300658720822996131_n.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I would bump this. He has this remarkable ability to always get at the end of crosses. How many times have we seen a cross whizzed across the box with no one at the end of it. I think Solanke does this better than anyone I have seen in a Chelsea shirt for years. IMO a better prospect than Bamford even. Hope he succeeds here.

 
Talk of his starting the arsenal match. Could make himself known to the world ala rooney.

 
Would love it, but I very much doubt it would happen. Jose would sooner play someone out of position.

 
Back
Top