azpi28 First Team Regular Messages 6,597 Reaction score 4,431 Aug 16, 2023 #2 Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2023
WhiteWall Legend Messages 12,145 Reaction score 11,953 Aug 18, 2023 #3 https://x.com/CFCPys/status/1692627196756541703
Valerie Only one 23 Messages 35,253 Reaction score 22,178 Aug 18, 2023 #4 I dunno.... apparently his first name is written with letters I didn't even know existed. Very Hollywood.
I dunno.... apparently his first name is written with letters I didn't even know existed. Very Hollywood.
dkw officer dibble of the shed end constabulary Messages 40,390 Reaction score 23,322 Aug 18, 2023 #5 Theres wayyyyy too much going on with that spelling...
Adamrb First Team Squad Messages 1,668 Reaction score 419 Aug 18, 2023 #6 Any good? Still not sure I understand giving Kepa away for free to then spend 15m on another back up
D ducavis First Team Regular Messages 7,666 Reaction score 2,768 Aug 19, 2023 #7 Adamrb said: Any good? Still not sure I understand giving Kepa away for free to then spend 15m on another back up Click to expand... Not smart at all, & £15m for an MLS goalie?
Adamrb said: Any good? Still not sure I understand giving Kepa away for free to then spend 15m on another back up Click to expand... Not smart at all, & £15m for an MLS goalie?
ozboy Members AF Messages 6,180 Reaction score 2,171 Aug 19, 2023 #8 Kepa no doubt wanted to go and Djrordje’s wages will be a lot different.
just Legend Messages 14,807 Reaction score 15,119 Sep 1, 2023 #9 @Modueke Another one Mod. You're gonna be busy today!