Dortmund v Chelsea (CL) Wed 15t Feb 2023 20:00 GMT

Based on who is available I expect Potter lines up with:

Kepa.

James

Silva

Koulibaly 

Cucurella

Kovacic 

Enzo

Mount

Felix

Mudryk

Havertz

 
Dortmound doesn't defend well and No Haland this year, think we have a chance for this.  We may lose the first game, I reckon we will edge the tie via a goal.

 
Dortmund will attack. Our counterattacking players have the pace and ability on paper to really make this entertaining. We will miss badiashile. 

 
If we can't turn up in a game like this, we never will. This is all we've got going for us at the moment and it's the Champions League, the time to turn up. 

 
The bell will toll loudly if we lose this I think. 
Even if we do beat Dortmund we are not winning the CL unless all other PL sides are knocked our. As we have shown under Potter of late, we dont win games against English sides very often.

 
Dortmund is in shouting distance in terms of Bundesliga (3 points off pace). They have lost 6 games already in the liga and the league itself is not as tough as Premier League. 

I think we should be the favourites to go through here and I think it should show on the pitch as well. It did against AC Milan. 

The players will be up for it. This is our only "final" of the season as Prem is what it is. Our quality beats their quality on paper anyway. 

 
Kepa​

James Silva Koulibaly Chilwell​

Ruben   Enzo ​

Mount   Felix   Mudryk​

Havertz​
 
Let's have it right....I'm Potter in 100%. I'm backing him and will give him until Xmas but.....if we go out to Dortmund, get out. This is a cup and we are a cup team.

I badly want to win this trophy. I fully believe we have the squad and are capable of winning it. We are on paper superior to Dortmund and the only thing stopping us is a dodgy ref or an incompetent manager.

Graham Potter are you incompetent?

 
Back
Top