Drogba to Arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that rumour in one of the most pathetic Dutch newspapers around. Most readers labeled it "funny". I label it "WTF? I forbid it".

 
Naaaa, the goonies can't afford Drogba..... and he wouldn't wanna go there... end of

 
Wenger signing a 34 years old? :coffeespit:
Exactly. Drogba would double the average age of the squad.

On the other hand, seeing all the destruction Drogba has done to Le A*se, maybe Wenger would make an exception :biggrin:

 
Yeah, right. More likely he goes on and buys two dozens boys from Ivory Coast hoping one would evolve to the next Drogba.

Though if he did we would simpy poach this new Drogba from his hands when he's good enough :D

 
What would be good would be if Drogba went to "New" Rangers! :good2:

 
Drogba said that he'd never play for another English team when he left, and I genuinely believe him. I know a lot of footballers have made similar comments but with Didier, and all the history he's created here, I don't think he would betray us like that. If the whole Shanghai experience goes t*ts up then I think he'll most likely go back to Marseille.

 
Exactly. Can we please stop insulting his legacy by even humouring these ridiculous gutter trash articles churned out by two bit hacks?

 
It's part of his master plan. He signs a deal, and Wenger starts him up top, assuming he'll do to us what he used to do to them.

Then, when defending a corner, Drogs will "accidentally" head it into his own net. Oops. He might accidentally do it twice, too.

 
Im not sure why Wenger would want to sign him when all he does is score goals.....

 
A2m8R0OCEAEX0lv.jpg
 
I realise that Drogs wants to slow down and look to retire but im sure he wants to win a title or two still so that completely rules Arsenal out. No cups since 2005!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top