Drogba trying to ge AVB sacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stewartd7

Youth Team
Messages
136
Reaction score
2
I never even considered this before a comment by a customer in my work(work in a bookies). Do you think Didier tried to get sent of against QPR as it was wreckless and he did tell Mikel to "Shhh".

Just a thought with Didiers reputation with previous managers,

Personally I dont think he would but he is struggling for football and playing poorish when on the park,

 
Wow, just wow.

 
Tin_foil_hat_2.png
 
I never even considered this before a comment by a customer in my work(work in a bookies). Do you think Didier tried to get sent of against QPR as it was wreckless and he did tell Mikel to "Shhh".

Just a thought with Didiers reputation with previous managers,

Personally I dont think he would but he is struggling for football and playing poorish when on the park,
Speculation from a bookie. Who would've thought?

 
Well that speculation is no fun.....

Now Drogba trying to get AVB fired so he can be the player-manager for Chelsea has some spice to it!

 
Well that speculation is no fun.....

Now Drogba trying to get AVB fired so he can be the player-manager for Chelsea has some spice to it!
I suspect this is because he is playing less international football because AVB won't let him. You see, using his status, Drogba is actually mobilising the entire Ivorian nation to be his personal army. He is using his Chelsea wages to fund their training and incite their anger. Drogba will then lead Cote d'Ivoire against West Africa and eventually the Middle East in a modern-day crusade, thus tapping the world's last remaining productive oil assets. Using his new-found oil money, he will buy out Abramovich and the CPO, re-hire Kenyon, and move Chelsea FC to Abidjan.

I start at the Daily Mail next Tuesday.

 
"Ban him"

"f**k off twat"

"Troll"

"Haters gonna hate"

Just pre-empting everyone else :)

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top