Eden Hazard Vs Angel Di Maria

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaw Thing

New Signing
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Which of the pair is better. IMO it is Di Maria. The gyu is absolute quality and is the 3 Best Winger in the World after Robben and Ronaldo

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Pat Nevin is better than all of them.

 
Dear Diary,

Today I went on a Chelsea forum and trolled them with sick banter comparing Eden Hazard and Angel DiMaria. I am so bloody clever. Also, i stuck my dick in a vacuum cleaner hose and have to go to the hospital.

Sincerely,

shaw Thing

 
Also (and I'm not happy about this thread but ill comment anyway) how can u put Robben above ribery, bale and probably a load more who I can't think of. Get a grip man

 
I can't believe he joined a Chelsea forum just for this topic. I thought there would be so much to do on the internet for teens these days.

 
I can't believe he joined a Chelsea forum just for this topic. I thought there would be so much to do on the internet for teens these days.
Even worse theres 2 of them, and only a day after they lost 5-3 to Leicester. So dumb they dont even know when the best time to try and troll a forum i  :laugh2:

 
Damn. And there was me thinking they were going to have a straightener.

My money would be on Eden by the way.

First round knockout.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the politest trolling I've seen for a while.

My vote goes to Jamie Vardy.

 
Hazard is better in tight spaces

Scores more goals

Creates more chances

Younger

More Handsome

Hazard wins.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top