Edinson Cavani

TomCFC85

Hey Michy, you're so fine
Messages
2,848
Reaction score
3,054
So apparently, Neymar wants Cavani sold because they've had a "bust up"
I highly doubt this is true but apparently we're linked.
Would you take Cavani?

 
Definitely, his movement is outstanding even if his conversion rate is less so.

 
He's quality would definitely have him here if wasn't a ridiculous fee

 
I can't see Cavani being happy here as I don't think he would play every match or even every other match. Good player though.

 
Top player, would like to see him here but as already pointed out, he wouldnt come to sit on the bench.

 
I wanted him when he was talking about leaving Napoli.  But now, there's nothing that I've seen that would make me want to replace Morata with him.  And as stated, there's no way we'd get him for a decent fee, and absolutely no way he'd come to sit on the bench.

Let him and Neymar destroy PSG from within. 

 
Back
Top