eidur joining the chelsea mafia at west ham

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Brit

Legend
Messages
12,712
Reaction score
2,611
had a medical tonight apparently and all set to move back to prem league...good to see him back and not that fussed he will be in west ham shirt...funny how the spammers have become so reliant on chelsea the past few years, even going back to all that money we gave them for players

 
Bah. Personally not overly happy about another old favourite soiling themselves at West Ham.

I hope they go down and all our ex players leave.

 
Good luck Eidur !

Not sure if I want them to go down be better for us if Zola stays up and proves his worth before coming back home

 
I dont even like Carlton Cole being cheered by the pikey faithful so how I'll feel about seing Eidur there I can only guess at,

I don't think Zola will be manager at Chelsea in the foreseable and although he was one of my favourite players ever I hope he takes themdown.

 
Agree with Loz on this. Another Chelsea legend setting up caravan in the Pikey camp, I hate West Ham and hope they sink into the depths of Championship football next season, Eidur or not.

It just goes to show how bad Eidur has become, I would have thought he was still worth more than that. At least a mid-table team.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh, not ideal by any means, but I am glad to see him back to some kind of relevance.

The way his career fell off after going to Spain was surprising. Maybe if he does do well and WHU still get relegated, he can wind up with a more likeable premiership team.

 
Gudjohnsen is back :) Love the guy no matter who he plays for.

 
Come on lads, it's Eidur we're talking about. Can only wish him all the best. Pikey Olympic! Why worry about something that can't hurt you.

 
Not too happy about this, but seeing as he's one of my favourite ever players, I guess I'm pleased we will get to see a bit more of him playing.

I hope he scores loads for them...but that they still go down.

 
I don't want the pikies to do well regardless of who's there. Shame because I'd like Cole, Eidur, Zola and Clarke to do well if it wasn't with them!

 
i'd rather see him at w ham than S*urs...if he goes to the latter that will really change my appreciation of him...he knows the score

 
My love for Zola, Clark and Eidur outweighs my hatred for West Ham so I personally hope they stay up.

Also saying about how much he's fallen to have to join West Ham - maybe he just wants to return to the Prem, and likes the opportunity to be an absolute star at the club and help out a few good friends on the way? If I had the chance of playing for Zola, damn right I'd take that opportunity ::clap2::

West Ham's fans are mostly c***s but whatever, I wish him good luck anyway if he moves to West Ham.

edit: for the record as well as the three I mentioned, I still like Cole and Parker too, and would like to see Nouble do well even if he did leave us

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Cant we have him back and let West Ham have Deco?[/b]

 
Last edited by a moderator:
You must look at it from his point of view. He still thinks that he has something to offer in the greatest league in the world. He knows London and was very well settled there, so it must have been a big factor for him to join a London-based club. At least he turned down Liverpool's approach. But I believe that, in his heart, he is all Chelsea when it comes to English football.

And since it would be a London club in the Premier league, it would be very hard to choose which team to join, since Chelsea have not shown any interest, without alienating his Chelsea fans. And it has come down to two bad, bad choices. He must think, would he like to join a relegation battle with WHam or a battle for a Championship League spot with the Sp**s. From a footballer's point of view, who thinks he has something to prove, it must be joining the N17 scum.

I, for one, am still a fan of his and wish him all the luck, wherever it may be. (When he's not playing us!)

 
From an objective perspective, yes of course a move to Spuds is 'better' than one to Wet Ham (although you would have to ask whether he would get that much playing time at the former) but if you are a Chelsea boy - which Eidur is - it's something you just don't do. Full stop.

I hope he realises how much this move would ruin his reputation in the eyes of the fans who he holds dearest.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top