Email to Bruce Buck from a fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take one for the team Moi! We will all chip in for a spa day or something for you to get over the terrible task.

 
Take one for the team Moi! We will all chip in for a spa day or something for you to get over the terrible task.

If it were true, Uno, I almost think I would have taken one for the team, with or without the generous spa day offer.

I don't know if that makes me a slut or a saint...or a slutty saint? or a saintly slut? Does that make sense to you, Uno?

 
It would make you an angel in my book if it got rid of the FSW.

 
Ah, but I didn't tell you about the bit where he offered to dump the Interloper in exchange for a night of passion with moi... I had to turn him down, thouhg. My desire to rid us all of FSDW falls slightly short of making my fleshly charms available to Buck!
Unable to respond physically then

 
Haven't got a reply from either of them, not even an automated response. But we know the board places the fans low on its priorities, so not surprised.

Wish nothing but bad on the pair of them for destroying our football club.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top