Charles Ryder
Dan's Pet Rescue
- Messages
- 5,337
- Reaction score
- 1,779
I sense a disturbance in the force...
Whatever you think of Emenalo, this isn't a good situation.
Whatever you think of Emenalo, this isn't a good situation.
Come on Zeta, it's really not!Interesting. It's impossible to know whether it's a good thing or not, since none of us actually know what the hell he does. Supposedly it was him given the task of a vision for the future, which saw the likes of Courtois, De Bruyne, Lukaku, etc.. signed, in which case he did well, but then Mourinho threw a load of them away. I have no idea what's true and what isn't, but we can hope this means Conte has Roman's backing and will be given the power to do things as he wants, which might lead to him committing for a longer period.
I wonder if Guus Hiddink will come into that role now, someone Roman trusts and who is far more experienced and knowledable/
................Don't forget that he bought useless players like Victor Moses who is not going to get anywhere being a regular Chelsea starter.
The man is a joke.