Essex Blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dezzard

New Signing
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Hi all, first post on here, excluding the intro.

I was wondering if there is anyone that travels up from the Chelmsford/ Colchester area? As the amount of blues in this area seems to be lacking!

 
Hi mate don't attend as much as I used to family, mortgage etc but about 3/4 of us go to about 6 games a season. Used to be a fair number from Colchester/Manningtree/Southend who used to meet up but sadly around the mid 90s it all fell away.

 
Ahh shame that, i'm 20, so i don't have any of that to get in the way of football haha. I'm braintree myself, not many of us round this way!

 
Yes, me also! I'd posted that like an hour before! Need to sort myself a ticket now, didn't get one at first because i knew date would change because of FA cup tie with city. I'm hoping there'll be a few returns, if not a viagogo jobby, do you know if that site is reliable?

 
Ahh shame that, i'm 20, so i don't have any of that to get in the way of football haha. I'm braintree myself, not many of us round this way!
Im also from Braintree! I'm planning on going to the hull game at the start of the season, it'll be my first time at the bridge and i believe i'm going to have to go on my own so if you wanna meet up and get the train together let me know?! (i'll send you a message with my facebook, add me if you're up for it and we can talk on there)  :good2:   ::ChELSeAFaN::

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top