BrewCrew
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 2,331
- Reaction score
- 19
The club made a statement about a minor tendon problem.
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2347467,00.html
I love Essien. He has always been one of my favorites, but I really fear that this guys career is going downhill. Ever since that knee injury he hasn't been the same and it seems like the little injuries have become more and more with him. It was a great move getting Ramires this year to take the pressure of him, but who knows what will happen with him. I'm sure he will stay but Mikel seems like a player much more fit for the holding role. He is bigger and more durable.
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2347467,00.html
I love Essien. He has always been one of my favorites, but I really fear that this guys career is going downhill. Ever since that knee injury he hasn't been the same and it seems like the little injuries have become more and more with him. It was a great move getting Ramires this year to take the pressure of him, but who knows what will happen with him. I'm sure he will stay but Mikel seems like a player much more fit for the holding role. He is bigger and more durable.