Etienne Capoue

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many Champion's League medals do those 4 have?

I hope youre being sarcastic

Only one player at Man City has a Champions League medal, guess they should just hand us the title now

 
Last edited by a moderator:
So Spurs now have Sandro, Paulinho, Dembele and Capoue who are ALL better than Mikel. f**k sake
Dembele and paulinho are different players to mikel though, I dont think there is much between Sandro and mikel, if anyhting mikel shades it for me.

I like capoue but he is relatively unproven. I think we have to be patient with this position, in a years time essien and lampard could be gone, chalobah could be ready for the first team, and we'll have space to make a big signing.

Whose to say in a years time our midfield wont consist of van ginkel, ramires, chalobah, mikel, and someone like gundogan.

In the mean time we have enough quality there to over power most teams, and enough flexibility to tactically overcome more dominate midfields like city and spurs.

 
Dembele and paulinho are different players to mikel though, I dont think there is much between Sandro and mikel, if anyhting mikel shades it for me.

I like capoue but he is relatively unproven. I think we have to be patient with this position, in a years time essien and lampard could be gone, chalobah could be ready for the first team, and we'll have space to make a big signing.

Whose to say in a years time our midfield wont consist of van ginkel, ramires, chalobah, mikel, and someone like gundogan.

In the mean time we have enough quality there to over power most teams, and enough flexibility to tactically overcome more dominate midfields like city and spurs.
Sandro is a lot better than Mikel in my opinion, I really rate the lad. Selling Mikel and buying Capoue would have been a great move for us, yes he's unproven but so are most of the players we've been buying lately.

 
So Spurs now have Sandro, Paulinho, Dembele and Capoue who are ALL better than Mikel. f**k sake
They all individually may be very good but together in a team, I don't think we need to worry about them. Very little creativity and mostly hustle n bustle kinda players.

 
They all individually may be very good but together in a team, I don't think we need to worry about them. Very little creativity and mostly hustle n bustle kinda players.
It's almost as if people have forgotten Paulinho and Dembele can pick out killer passes. 

 
Last edited by a moderator:
They might be looking to play Capoue as a CB seeing as they sold Caulker and messed up the signing of Chirches.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top