ace
First Team Regular
- Messages
- 3,360
- Reaction score
- 45
I'm all for discussion but I do get a bit peeved when, during every major tournament, we have all these different threads created because "Player X from Country Y had a great game and we need to sign him immediately!". Maybe it will be different this year since we seem to have our shopping list already made up, but I remembered for WC2010 we made a thread to comment on random players (I think). I was thinking about doing that again, but was wondering what forum I should put it in: Football or Rumours? Obviously, it fits in better in Football, but Rumours would be the forum where new users tend to go and post their wish lists, so maybe the thread being in there could deter those types of posts.
I know it's not a big deal, but I like having discussions contained in specific threads instead of all over the place. Was just looking for feedback on the idea.
I know it's not a big deal, but I like having discussions contained in specific threads instead of all over the place. Was just looking for feedback on the idea.