Europa League draw 12:00pm

dansubrosa

First Team Regular
Messages
7,282
Reaction score
7,273
Does anyone know what our potential oppositions are? Any half decent teams?

 
Fenerbahce


Sporting Lisbon


Lazio


Plzen


Shakhtar Donetsk


Club Brugge


Galatasaray


 FC Zurich 


 Celtic 


 Slavia Praha 


 Olympiacos 


 Rapid Wien 


 Malmo 


 FC Krasnodar 


 Rennes 




Couple of half decent ones..... Passed this round I believe it is unseeded, so could get the like of AC Milan or Napoli


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Happy with that draw, easy enough team to play and not a huge journey for the away fixture.

 
I would have liked Lazio or Celtic but I’ll take Malmo considering they’re not too far away. Glad we’ve avoided Russia.

 
Crazy to think malmo don't a play competitive game between now and our game in February. 

 
Pretty close to ideal.

Their winter conditions will be tricky to deal with though. 

 
I didn't even know Malmö are in the EL. Good draw, could have been much trickier.

 
How far from Stockholm is malmo, I'm there in February so might try and swing it to coincide with this game.

 
Back
Top