HazardsLeftPeg
young and foolish
- Messages
- 4,942
- Reaction score
- 346
There goes my right wing. I was saving Gallas and Cole for last. Didnt think anyone would pick them.
cole i can understand but gallas is a c**t lolThere goes my right wing. I was saving Gallas and Cole for last. Didnt think anyone would pick them.![]()
You better not pick Jokanovic, he`s my next pick.........Am working on it, its getting tough now.
I think we maybe need to step this up as we wont finish it before next xmas at this pace. How about the next round we get to complete our sides with 3 choices?I'm here... and thanks to Mod I seem to have missed none of the game.
works for meI think we maybe need to step this up as we wont finish it before next xmas at this pace. How about the next round we get to complete our sides with 3 choices?
Couldn't start without you!I'm here... and thanks to Mod I seem to have missed none of the game.