Fantasy Draft Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not quite so steady Eddie (but still a legend)

79020820.jpg


 
  1. chelseabootboy - John Terry, Ricardo Carvalho, Bobby Tambling
  2. Scooby Blue - Gianfranco Zola, Gavin Peacock, Steve Clarke
  3. footballoholic - Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Graeme Le Saux
  4. moti9platoon - Kerry Dixon, Tore Andre Flo, Pat Nevin
  5. Mod - Marcel Desailly, Petr Cech, Roberto Di Matteo
  6. dkw - Ron Harris, Frank Leboeuf, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
  7. loz - Dan Petrescu, Dennis Wise, Eddie Niedzwiecki
  8. PloKoon13 - Peter Bonetti, Charlie Cooke, Eddie McCreadie
  9. Zola - Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole
  10. Tea Bar Boy - Ruud Gullit, Peter Osgood

 
I was toying with McCreadie or Le Saux for left back. If I had picked Eddie instead, would Le Saux have been picked next? I'm not sure. So who's the better player?

 
article-1083498-0072FFD900000258-709_468x611.jpg


Vialli!!

Did wonders for our club as player manager before the Russian revolution.

Nice guy and one hell of a striker.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
well if I have got this right I get two picks

My first will be Arjen Robben

My second will be David Speedie

 
Guess we'll have a quite draft then.. :Alex_03:

  1. Tea Bar Boy - Ruud Gullit, Peter Osgood, Arjen Robben, David Speedie
  2. Zola - Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole, Gianluca Vialli
  3. PloKoon13 - Peter Bonetti, Charlie Cooke, Eddie McCreadie
  4. loz - Dan Petrescu, Dennis Wise, Eddie Niedzwiecki
  5. dkw - Ron Harris, Frank Leboeuf, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
  6. Mod - Marcel Desailly, Petr Cech, Roberto Di Matteo
  7. moti9platoon - Kerry Dixon, Tore Andre Flo, Pat Nevin
  8. footballoholic - Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Graeme Le Saux
  9. Scooby Blue - Gianfranco Zola, Gavin Peacock, Steve Clarke
  10. chelseabootboy - John Terry, Ricardo Carvalho, Bobby Tambling

 
MakelelePA_468x612.jpg


Makelele!!!

Another stone wall legend. Noone got passed him. We have never replaced him.

 
I'm almost certain this was loz's next pick. Six foot two, eyes of blue...

4155638891_bc1c658067.jpg


 
  1. Tea Bar Boy - Ruud Gullit, Peter Osgood, Arjen Robben, David Speedie
  2. Zola - Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole, Gianluca Vialli, Claude Makelele
  3. PloKoon13 - Peter Bonetti, Charlie Cooke, Eddie McCreadie, Micky Droy
  4. loz - Dan Petrescu, Dennis Wise, Eddie Niedzwiecki
  5. dkw - Ron Harris, Frank Leboeuf, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
  6. Mod - Marcel Desailly, Petr Cech, Roberto Di Matteo
  7. moti9platoon - Kerry Dixon, Tore Andre Flo, Pat Nevin
  8. footballoholic - Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Graeme Le Saux
  9. Scooby Blue - Gianfranco Zola, Gavin Peacock, Steve Clarke
  10. chelseabootboy - John Terry, Ricardo Carvalho, Bobby Tambling

 
Plokoon picked it for me

Micky Droy who said of our 2-0 win over Liverppol in 1982 when we were in the 2nd division

We had a funny hoodoo over them. I don’t know why. I think maybe it was because on both occasions (he was also referring to us beating them 4-2 in the FA Cup in 1978) we had quick youngsters and the Liverpool boys didn’t like it. Mind you they had some class. Kenny Dalglish was something else and I remember having to whack him a good few times. You had to do something to slow him down.”

 
This is getting bloody difficult now. I`ll go for Ian Hutchinson, get them throw ins onto JFH`s head.

0,,10268~3918197,00.jpg


 
Last edited by a moderator:
  1. Tea Bar Boy - Ruud Gullit, Peter Osgood, Arjen Robben, David Speedie
  2. Zola - Didier Drogba, Ashley Cole, Gianluca Vialli, Claude Makelele
  3. PloKoon13 - Peter Bonetti, Charlie Cooke, Eddie McCreadie, Micky Droy
  4. loz - Dan Petrescu, Dennis Wise, Eddie Niedzwiecki, Erland Johnsen
  5. dkw - Ron Harris, Frank Leboeuf, Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink, Ian Hutchinson
  6. Mod - Marcel Desailly, Petr Cech, Roberto Di Matteo
  7. moti9platoon - Kerry Dixon, Tore Andre Flo, Pat Nevin
  8. footballoholic - Frank Lampard, Michael Essien, Graeme Le Saux
  9. Scooby Blue - Gianfranco Zola, Gavin Peacock, Steve Clarke
  10. chelseabootboy - John Terry, Ricardo Carvalho, Bobby Tambling

 
Can I jump ahead and take Jimmy Greaves into my team please Chairman?

greaves_168365s.jpg


 
Hey you bloody cheat....

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top