Fantasy football

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurpleSwagFC is in up in that son of a beach.

--------------------Mignolet--------------------

Johnson---Lescott----Cahill---Koscielny

Duff-----Carrick------Cabaye-----Hazard

------------Giroud---Lukaku---------------

 
I hope I don't come in last haha I've never played fantasy on a regular basis before but I hope I come in at least mid-table :p

 
I start a team every year, than after about 2 fixtures i get bored and forget about it.

 
haha that's what I did last year I think I only made a team for the 1st gameweek. I hope it goes better this time

 
I've joined the official FPL one, don't care much for Sky Sports.

Anyone play any non-PL fantasy games? I follow all the big leagues (still not counting France as a big league :P) so I've got league codes for Serie A, Bundesliga and La Liga.

Dunno if it's off-topic for this thread, if so just drop me a line in PM if you want to join. Or start a new topic if you think there'd be enough interest, I dunno.

 
I did post this somewhere else but can't find it, so if it was moderated, my apologies (a pm would be cool if not allowed).

LOVEEVERTONFORUMFANTASYFOOTBALLLEAGUE.png


Love Everton Forum respectfully invites you all to pit your wits against the Everton fans in our new league.

CLASSIC LEAGUE : Code to join this league: 109623-32181

HEAD TO HEAD: Code to join this league: 109623-32235

http://loveevertonforum.com

This invitation will be extended to all of our Premier League Forum friends so will hopefully be a great competition.

LE_zpsfebb7d62.jpg
Just a polite bump lads as obviously the last chance to enter.

Thanks to all who have supported us so far. 

 
I've given it a go - a bit like Zeta Orionis and Soulo I am one of those who makes a team every season but rarely sticks with so here's hoping I've got more perseverance this time round...

 
Is there any sort of chat thing on that Premier League Fantasy Football game ? It would be good to talk with other rival players.

 
It's a bit late to ask about this, but do you know about any fantasy football competition similar to the discontinued Play The Game by The Times?

 
just joined it: The Originals FC - Barbara Cavalcanti.

Trying to embarrass myself in other leagues :P

 
Sitting comfortably in 11th right now in the Shed End league. Mignolet and Giroud have been great successes for me. I'm quite happy with the team I made. I've only made 1 transfer so far and that was Duff out and Ramires in.

 
Moyes exclusion of Kagawa has screwed me over and Konpany's injury has cost me points too.

I'm terrible at Fantasy Football.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top