Fantasy football

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I, I wonder if anybody is actually good at it. I mean it's impossible to predict no matter how much you play it. Then again I don't really put that much time into it, quick check once a week at best.

 
Theres definitely people who put a lot of time and research into this and have gotten really good at it. I used to put more time into it earlier, thats when I got my highest ranking of around 8k. Some people do get lucky, but you generally do better when you put more time in.

 
Theres definitely people who put a lot of time and research into this and have gotten really good at it. I used to put more time into it earlier, thats when I got my highest ranking of around 8k. Some people do get lucky, but you generally do better when you put more time in.
Some people make changes to their team on a weekly basis, I prefer for the most part to let the season run it's course and see how I get on. I'm not overly fussed about "winning" so I'm happy to just make the odd tweak if players are ruled out for long periods with injury. 

 
With the Swansea v Liverpool game to go and Coutinho and Mignolet sure to pick a lot of points still. This gameweek has seen me go from 11th to 5th in the league. I'm doing quite well at the moment.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top