Fergie whines again

Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren

First Team Squad
Messages
1,283
Reaction score
11
red nose is whining that we have had an extra day to prepare for the game against Rottenham today and that the game should have been postponed to Sunday or another time as it gives us unfair advantage.

Someone shut him up.

 
The thing with Sir Red Nose's "mind games" is I now find them quite laughable as he just comes across as a miserable old git.

 
Come on Pompey!!!!!!
1064.gif


 
Pompey just scored.... Pompey just f**king scored!!!!!!!!!!!
If Utd go on to win this you will have to answer to Gem!!

 
I can't hold it lads. I'm watching it live and it's like Chelsea is playing.
1064.gif


 
Quickly let's talk about something else.....

So....anyone think we should buy Mido in the summer....thought not.
1064.gif


 
The thing with Sir Red Nose's "mind games" is I now find them quite laughable as he just comes across as a miserable old git.
Loved Jose's comment today.. united play well, they win 3 points. they play bad, they get a penalty and the 3 points.

Come on Pompey !!

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top