FIFA 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing Pro Clubs on FIFA 10 is well good, only thing that is bothering me is how stupid the goalies are!!

 
For anybody who is interested the January transfer update will be available to download from XBL tomorrow ::ChELSeAFaN:: (24/02)

 
Is anybody else fed up of beating somebody and having them quit the game before it finishes?

 
Tried to buy Aguero, Özil and Schweinstieger to Chelsea in FIFA 10 Manager Mode. None agreed to join because "They'd like to be around more skilled players so they can improve their own skills" Hilarious stuff EA!!

Then I went for Yossi Benayoun and got the message "I don't want to join because im not certain I would get a spot in the first 11 squad" that one made me laugh :D

 
Tried to buy Aguero, Özil and Schweinstieger to Chelsea in FIFA 10 Manager Mode. None agreed to join because "They'd like to be around more skilled players so they can improve their own skills" Hilarious stuff EA!!
Aguero's the first player I sign on FIFA 10, he always comes here :D

 
I know I must of realised this quite late. But I heard the crowd singing the "Didier Drogba La la la" song earlier. Wonderful experience. :P

 
I know I must of realised this quite late. But I heard the crowd singing the "Didier Drogba La la la" song earlier. Wonderful experience. :P
I know they sing Carefree too. I was reading FIFA 11 will have custom chants and music (we can come out to Liquidator)

 
Anyone got a pro on it? mines 98 % done on accomplishments, named Pele, so damn fast and got some sick skills!

 
I'm obsessed with FIFA 10 right now. Got it like a month ago, first football game I've ever played.

I recently began manager mode with Real Madrid and I submitted transfer offers for Landon Donovan, Park Ji-Sung, and Drogba.

I love playing the villian!!

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top