FIFA 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason i ask the above question is,ive played the misses on the ps3 and won 8-0,then 6-0,then3-0 then 1-0 then 0-0,0-0,0-1,1-2,then 0-2.After that I pretended to be tired!.Honestly,i don't mind losing to a better player,but,the bit that gets me is,everytime we kick off,without fail,she always asks which way towards the goal!..........the shame,the total shame.

 
Its all about playing a season in manager mode with amateur on for united...15-0 always does me nicely ;)

 
What i want to know is,how can someone who has no interest in gaming whatsoever,can bang in goals from thirty yards on such a regular basis?.I can't keep on using the 'sticky' button excuse for when my shots go ten yards over the bar for christsakes!.

 
It all depends on how much fun I'm having. I'm more likely to put up the difficulty if I'm using Chelsea, as it gets a little too easy, otherwise most of my other seasons I stick on semi-pro. A lot of 2-0 results, but there are also some great games where I give up an early goal and spend all game chasing the equalizer and winner.

 
Normally World Class, but I have dabbled in Legendary once or twice. Playing Legendary you really have to forget about playing fancy football and grind it out to start off with. Incredibly frustrating.

 
World Class, hardly play against the AI though, find it funnier to play online.

VP's over all progress is 98% if I remember correctly!

 
Seems they still haven't fixed the match making on the online games, i constantly get no matches or "lost connection to opponent".

 
Nah, but I'll play someone on the PS3 if they have it. My username on there is Hesperus12.

 
Anyone play Ultimate Team? So addictive.
Tell me about it, that game mode has progressed so much since it was first brought out. Did you have the first ultimate team, where when the players ran out of contracts they dissapeared from your club. The most annoying thing in the world.

 
Play on World Class myself... It's a bit annoying sometimes though, whenever the AI scores an early goal it seems impossible to get level and sometimes even if you do they score again. Kind of feels like if the computer doesn't want you to score, you simply won't score.

Then again it might be because I'm using Wolves as my career team. Find using Chelsea a bit too easy even on Legendary.

PSN: ExpIoited (the I is a capital i, not an L)

 
I'm terrible at this game, I really am. Every online game is the same.

When the other person gets the ball they can beat me easily, they always outpace and out muscle my players, turn them like they aren't even there. There is always space and they always play through balls through for simple goals. But when I get the ball my players are sluggish and loose with control or coming to meet the ball, then they have their back to goal with not much support and I just lose it.

Bloody annoying.

 
I was a hardcore devoted fan on PES. I played the game since it was International Superstar Soccer (Deluxe) on the NES and SNES respectively and have always maintained that it was the far superior game. To me, FIFA always seemed like ping pong football and the shooting has always been dodgy. Never realistic enough.

This year I purchased my first FIFA title. Pro Evo went draaaaastically downhill after the one where Collina was on the front cover. That was when the series was at it's peak. It was freaking awesome. The best allround football game bar none. Since then, it has got progressively worse year on year to the point where I bought last years copy, played it once, and then gave it away.

The game engine was really clunky and it became a chore to play.

FIFA11 is by no means a 'top' footballing game but it's the best current one available. The shooting can still be slightly 'uncontrolled' at times, the corners are weak, and chipped through balls are frustratingly difficult but at least you can have some fun playing it!

 
Wrong thread, but not strictly true. Apparently, they are awaiting a possible hack now on Xbox Live.

 
Wrong thread, but not strictly true. Apparently, they are awaiting a possible hack now on Xbox Live.
Sorry!

I heard the PS3 hack was because Sony threw a hacker in jail that was part of a hacker group called "Anonymous" which is supposed to be membered by some of the world best hackers. Essentially after their mate was thrown in jail they apparently declared war on Sony. Heard it from a friend who heavily dabbles in that stuff so take it for what it is worth, although after seeing how easy that is I wouldnt be surpised to see more attacks on gaming systems where people use credit cards. Lets hope the industry has taken this warning seriously and better protect our information!

A clothing company that caters to kids and moms had the same thing happen to their website in Canada. They waited 2 and a half months before they advised their clients that their credit card information was breached.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top