FIFA 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed the Youth Academy tab on the side of that picture, hopefully that will be in some depth because bringing through your own, new youth was a mojor problem in fifa 11. You either had to stick with the youth you get at the begining of the career (for example Josh) or buy some in. You had no real control over it.
Amen. I hated how players progressed in the last one. Loans did nothing for them. I liked 2 years ago where you got experience points to spend on players, so you could dictate how they were growing and what type of player they would turn into.

 
Besides the actual game mechanics, anyone know of anything new being added to the game?

New leagues? Teams? Features?

What I would enjoy the most is the ability to set multiple lineups in your manager mode and be able to pick one before each game. It seems so obvious, not sure why it's never been implemented.
One thing I found on FIFA 11 was you could download some teams not included on the game online, such as Ivory Coast and even Chelsea Legends team

 
One thing I found on FIFA 11 was you could download some teams not included on the game online, such as Ivory Coast and even Chelsea Legends team
I have never seen something like that. Remember how? I'll keep an eye out for something like that.

 
Still dont know if I should get it now for release or wait a bit?!

 
Ended up ordering it.. was a special offer so only cost me 30 quid!

 
Coming in the mail for me today (hopefully!), once I get it I'll answer all the questions I can about rosters, teams, etc., but please keep the requests reasonable. :biggrin: I'll post all of Chelsea's ratings, but probably not the entire EPL. :laugh2:

 
Really looking forward to this, got a good feeling about career mode on this one!

 
Got mine today. Really really good! The new defending system is awesome. There is a big emphasis on containing the attack individually and as a unit. Makes the game feel real. The game is really smooth and the new youth system in career mode seems like a great addition. Really looking forward to playing more.

 
Cech 85, Bossy 80, Ivan 83, JT 86, Ash 85, Ramires 79, Meireles 82, Lamps 86, Sturridge 80, Drogba 86, Mata 85, Hilario 74, Luiz 82, Malouda 84, Torres 85, Nico 83, Mikel 81, Kalou 81, Alex 83, Josh 71, Paulo 74 (!), Oriol 69, Lukaku 78, Essien 84, Bertrand 69, Turnbull 73, B Clifford 59, Mellis 61, Mitrovic 64, C. Clifford 55, Ince 53, Kane 58, Taylor 60

Kakuta is 75 at Bolton, Lalkovic is 62 at Doncaster, Bruma is 72, PVA is 70, Courtois is 73, Piazon is 65, Davila is 70.

 
Downloaded my FIFA12 through EA sports origin last night . It feels great to play the game . started a career mode with chelsea in legendary mode and I m afraid they are going to kick me out . Won just 1 out of 8 games so far :(

 
Downloaded my FIFA12 through EA sports origin last night . It feels great to play the game . started a career mode with chelsea in legendary mode and I m afraid they are going to kick me out . Won just 1 out of 8 games so far :(
Are you Scolari? :rolleyes:

 
f**k sake, FIFA 12 delayed from where I ordered it a few days but they offered me 20 pound if I didnt cancell the order so I guess I got it on the cheap for waiting a few days extra!

 
It is tougher to play right now, just because the defense is totally different. I'm sure in a bit I'll get used to it. I do enjoy the new offensive controls. I played an insane ball around a defender with Mata and scored, it was very fun to do.

Ramires' rating is obviously bad, as is Josh, but I am waiting to see how those two turn out in manager mode when they grow. Maybe they both get super good super fast, so they are penalized a bit at the start. Ramires, even at 79, has been a beast so far for me. I haven't played Josh yet.

Speaking of playing Josh, this year the schedule in manager mode is exactly the same as our league schedule. I just got done with Sunderland. Some years they don't do that, and it's a nice feature to have.

Lastly, the bad about the manager mode. 5 or 6 players made moves of over 50m in this last summer (Modric, Ganso, Sneijder, Silva, Di Maria) and not a single one of them was by me! Arsenal spent like 65m on Silva! Similarly, Neymar and Gotze are just crazy expensive because they are so good at so young. You're looking at around 90m for either of them! And while I always like playing with injuries on so it gives me an excuse to use more of my bench players, please don't have JT break his ankle in the 2nd game only for Cech to crack his ribs in the 3rd.

 
Agreed on Ramires. His rating is low but he is a beast Much faster than most players and he never gets tired. When you are defending and get the ball back, its great to get the ball to Ramires as he flys down the field. Just like in real life.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top