Fifa 19

I played FIFA 19 for the first time during the Super Bowl with my brother..........I hate it. It used to be crazy fun where you could play ridiculous passes or score insane long range goals, it's not like that anymore though. The shooting reminds me a bit of what PES used to be like, and I never liked PES. Actually, gameplay in general feels more like what PES used to be like. The only thing about FIFA 19 that I like is the no rules mode. Taking out players when they are through on goal with no consequences is very satisfying  :biggrin:

 
I played FIFA 19 for the first time during the Super Bowl with my brother..........I hate it. It used to be crazy fun where you could play ridiculous passes or score insane long range goals, it's not like that anymore though. The shooting reminds me a bit of what PES used to be like, and I never liked PES. Actually, gameplay in general feels more like what PES used to be like. The only thing about FIFA 19 that I like is the no rules mode. Taking out players when they are through on goal with no consequences is very satisfying  :biggrin:
I bought it on Friday because there’s an EA publisher sale on Xbox and managed to pick up FIFA 19 & Madden 19 for £32. I should have just bought Madden...

In my opinion after a weekend with it, it’s the worst FIFA yet. It’s so slow and clunky, pace is pretty much irrelevant. Kompany caught Hazard when he was clean through from about 10 yards behind him, it’s absolutey ludicrous. The first touch and passing is woeful, it’s like your players have lead boots on.

The fact they’ve got rid of the low driven shot is stupid as well as you should be able to decide when you want to hit a low strike. The timed finish I’m not a fan of either. 

Overall, I just think the game seems to go backwards now. I’d be fuming if I paid full price for it. Oh well, Madden doesn’t usually let me down so that’ll get a chance this week!

 
I bought it on Friday because there’s an EA publisher sale on Xbox and managed to pick up FIFA 19 & Madden 19 for £32. I should have just bought Madden...

In my opinion after a weekend with it, it’s the worst FIFA yet. It’s so slow and clunky, pace is pretty much irrelevant. Kompany caught Hazard when he was clean through from about 10 yards behind him, it’s absolutey ludicrous. The first touch and passing is woeful, it’s like your players have lead boots on.

The fact they’ve got rid of the low driven shot is stupid as well as you should be able to decide when you want to hit a low strike. The timed finish I’m not a fan of either. 

Overall, I just think the game seems to go backwards now. I’d be fuming if I paid full price for it. Oh well, Madden doesn’t usually let me down so that’ll get a chance this week!
I agree this year it is a bad FIFA. However, you can still do the driven shots by pressing R1 + L1 and Shoot. 

 
I agree this year it is a bad FIFA. However, you can still do the driven shots by pressing R1 + L1 and Shoot. 
Yeah a mate in work told me that this morning when I was moaning! A lot more hassle than it was last year when it was just B (O) twice, especially since the defence block everything this year.

 
Yeah a mate in work told me that this morning when I was moaning! A lot more hassle than it was last year when it was just B (O) twice, especially since the defence block everything this year.
Yeah i agree. Find them to be alot more inaccurate anyway. I turned the timed shooting feature off. Just could not get to grips with that

 
Back
Top