Films that are so BAD, they are GOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blasphemy! The Evil Dead films are cult classics. There's nothing bad about them.
How dare anyone question those films, they are "Groovy".

Plan 9 from outer space is a terrible film, but its so good to watch.

 
I would call that 'bad' outright, Spud, certainly when compared to the likes of A Night to Remember.

moi beat me to the chase.
There are some outrightly good 'bad' bits such as the scenes where the script requires Rose to take a sudden interest in marine architecture and maritime safety.

Awful film.

 
Went to a double showing in the mid seventies of Candy Stripped Nurses and Deadly weapons (Chesty Morgan) which would both qualify.

Mind you anything with Chesty In it would probably qualify.

 
Motel Hell.

Strait jacket with Joan Crawford, well past her best, if she ever had a best.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
ok gang, I was just browsing youtube for bad movies, and found THIS


An American Red Dwarf series? I never even knew it existed, also spot Daphne from Frasier!

 
There are some outrightly good 'bad' bits such as the scenes where the script requires Rose to take a sudden interest in marine architecture and maritime safety.

Awful film.
The Cameron film would have been alright if they'd left out all the non-historic bits.

There's also the dreadful SOS Titanic and a cartoonified version of Cameron's film, Titanic: The Legend Goes On.

It's amazing how such an inherently interesting and tragic event could inspire such dross.

 
Well said, except that it's not so bad that it's good - it's so bad that it's crap!

The iceberg was a brilliant actor, though.  Stayed in role magnificently!
Was the actor that played the iceberg …'Ice Cube' or was it 'Vanilla Ice'…I can't remember

 
The Cameron film would have been alright if they'd left out all the non-historic bits.

There's also the dreadful SOS Titanic and a cartoonified version of Cameron's film, Titanic: The Legend Goes On.

It's amazing how such an inherently interesting and tragic event could inspire such dross.
Take a look at the book I am reading thread... you've no idea  :laugh2:

In Cameron's film some of the deleted scenes (such as the Californian's wireless room, Coll. B, etc.) would have been welcome additions, but they even managed to botch some scenes that made it to the final product - Murdoch's suicide in particular caused some controversy.

 
  Plus they added that excruciating Celine Dion song!

 
ok gang, I was just browsing youtube for bad movies, and found THIS

That is sacrilegious, I hope whoever thought that was a good idea comes back in his next life as a fat mans flip flop.

 
I loved Red Dwarf when I was growing up, they do repeats on the channel Dave and every now and then I'll watch a random episode and they still make me laugh (well anything before season 8 anyway). 

 
I loved Red Dwarf when I was growing up, they do repeats on the channel Dave and every now and then I'll watch a random episode and they still make me laugh (well anything before season 8 anyway).
I did like Red Dwarf, it was funny at the time but watching it back now it doesnt really make me laugh. Its very tired comedy now.

Friends is another one that has had its day and shouldnt be on TV anymore. I was bored the other day and saw that Friends was on so I thought I would give it a watch, its was painfully unfunny now. It was a bit sad to watch as it was once the most popular show of its generation but it has been shown to death.

 
Thats it Uno, me and you outside now you smeg head.

 
Hahaha, when was the last time you watched it?

 
2 weeks ago, I watched the one where Lister implants a memory into Rimmer's mind of romance he once had to cheer Rimmer up because when he was drunk he confessed he had only ever had sex once. 

I think it was from season 1 or 2 because Kryten wasn't in it. 

 
Last week on dave. Still loved them.

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top